Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lucian Bute vs. Andrea Di Luisa Montreal Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lucian Bute vs. Andrea Di Luisa Montreal Presser

MONTRÉAL - Groupe Yvon Michel (GYM), in association with InterBox, is happy to announce the return to the ring of former IBF world super middleweight champion Lucian Bute, August 15 at Bell Centre, as part of Premier Boxing Champions series, airing live on NBC Sports. His opponent will be European super middleweight champion, Andrea Di Luisa, of Italy.

"I'm ready and looking forward to being back in the ring. I have not lost my passion and I train six days a week, twice a day," said Bute (31-2, 24 KOs), who will be in his first fight since meeting Jean Pascal in front of a sellout crowd, January 18, 2014 at Bell Centre.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bute got hair plugs or some kind of transplant.

Comment

Let's go Bute! Hope he get's back on track!

Comment

Was there supposed to be a picture of Bute's opponent?

Comment

Good to see Lucian back. Hopefully he'll produce a confident performance - he has looked vulnerable since the Froch loss.

Comment

... Big trainer Larouche left him, Interbox spinned him off... He tried with Roach and ended up signing with Haymon...

... Does anybody know this Howard Grant? He is Bute's trainer now... Bute knows nothing about 'inside boxing', and this Grant is supposed to teach a 35 years old about 'clinching at the pros'... Very unlikely...

Comment

Bute was never the same after he got Cobra'd haha. Froch retires and Bute announces his next fight, smart move this guy is done.

Comment

Working...
              X