Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sergey Kovalev Putting in Work For Next Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Sergey Kovalev Putting in Work For Next Defense

Oxnard, CA: Yesterday members of the media traveled to Oxnard, California to attend WBO, WBA and IBF Light Heavyweight World Champion Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev's open media workout in preparation for his upcoming IBF Mandatory match-up with Nadjib "IronDjib" Mohammedi on HBO World Championship Boxing at the Mandalay Events Center in Las Vegas, Below are select quotes from Kovalev and his manager, Egis Klimas: Photo Credits: Bret Newton/Main Event

[Click Here To Read More]

too bad that monkey still ducking him

Comment

Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post
      out of curiosity what race are you?

Comment

to bad main events wont allow him to enter a purse bid with fighters outside of hbo. its a shame hes going to only be in fights where he is the massive favorite nothing but showcases from here on out. be curious to see how much damage main events did to him cause he gained a ton of fans by making people think stevenson was scared of him.

Comment

Originally posted by IHATEBOBARUM1 View Post
          out of curiosity what race are you?
          Jesus, why does someone always have to make it a race issue?

Comment

In future posts, please refer to Stevenson, the pimp, as Stevenson, the pimp. No need to insult haplorhine primates. Thank you.

Comment

Ward is ducking in the 172 lb division just like Cotto and Canelo are ducking Triple G in the 155 lb division..

Comment

The racial comment was unnecessary but I mean both Black fighters are ducking Kovalev... Stevenson and Ward...

I'm sure that beating he gave Hopkins didn't entice either to make the fight happen any sooner lol

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  The racial comment was unnecessary but I mean both Black fighters are ducking Kovalev... Stevenson and Ward...

I'm sure that beating he gave Hopkins didn't entice either to make the fight happen any sooner lol

Too bad they ducked Stevenson after the Pascal fight. Pascal was able to back Kovalev up and fought well with his sloppy style. Stevenson came after him but they declined him all together. Adonis is too strong and fast he will rock Kovalev to sleep.

Comment

Kovalev, on his fight against Jean Pascal: "That fight I was terrible. I wasn't ready. I was only 80 (eighty) percent."

Comment

Working...
                    X