No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Sergey Kovalev Talks Camp, Golovkin, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Sergey Kovalev Talks Camp, Golovkin, More

Radio Rahim catches up with WBO, WBA and IBF Light Heavyweight World Champion Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev (27-0-1, 24 KOs), who is preparing for his upcoming mandatory title defense against Nadjib "Irondjib" Mohammedi (37-3, 23 KOs) on Saturday, July 25 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center, Las Vegas, Nevada.

Kovalev talks about training camp, thoughts about his opponents, breaking down his thoughts on Gennady "GGG" Golovkin and more.

[Click Here To Read More]

Jesus, his English is atrocious just like Golovkins!

Still a beast!! Nadjib is gonna get KOvalev'd

Comment

Lol sometimes I wish boxers whose English is limited would use translators, comes out way less awkwardly that way. But I guess learning a language requires you to keep on using it until it feels more natural.

Anyway War Kovalev! Gonna knock the soul out of Mohammedi.

Comment

Good interview, RR. Seeing the grappling in another RR video was interesting. It appears that Sergey is preparing for any possibility which he may encounter in the ring. Also, Sergey is getting better speaking English; in fact, if he keeps up the progress he's made this last year, within a year more, he may well not need a translator. By the way, it was in Panama that GGG fought Kassim Ouma.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatLeftaMarc View Post
          Jesus, his English is atrocious just like Golovkins!

Still a beast!! Nadjib is gonna get KOvalev'd
          Much better than the English American boxers speak...oh that's ebonics another name for too lazy to use the right words. Ooga Booga.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
            Much better than the English American boxers speak...oh that's ebonics another name for too lazy to use the right words. Ooga Booga.
            bad form. i detect a whiff of racism. here in the states, we call that dogwhistling.

Comment

Working...
            X