No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Expects Fireworks From Yang in Cuenca Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Expects Fireworks From Yang in Cuenca Clash

HOLLYWOOD, CALIF. -- Undefeated No. 2 world-rated contender "IK" LIAN HUI YANG is going to play to the crowd as well as to his own strengths when battles his unbeaten opponent and top-rated contender CESAR "El Distinto" CUENCA, in the main event of "Victory at the Venetian," Next Saturday! July 18, at The Venetian® Macao's Cotai Arena. The two warriors will be duking it out for the vacant International Boxing Federation (IBF) junior welterweight world title in a fight that will be streamed live (along with most of the undercard) to the U.S. via www.toprank.tv, beginning at 6:00 a.m. ET. Yang (18-0, 13 KOs), from Dalian, China, is attempting to become China's second professional fighter to win a world title, while Cuenca (46-0, 2 KOs), from Buenos Aires, Argentina, will attempt to not only make the most of the first world title shot of his 13-year professional career, but cut the deficit to two victories in matching Rocky Marciano's hallowed mark of 49-0.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i dont have unimas...soooo

Comment

who is this guy that's 46-0 with 2 kos? He's more feather fisted than Paulie M.

Comment

I guess all you need is an undefeated record with a lot of wins to get a title shot. Don't know who Cuenca has fought so far

Comment

i like cuenca but.... fireworks?

Comment

Working...
          X