No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Nadjib Mohammedi Putting in Work For Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Nadjib Mohammedi Putting in Work For Kovalev

Big Bear Lake, CA: Yesterday members of the media traveled to Big Bear Lake, California to The Summit for Nadjib "Irondjib" Mohammedi's open media workout in preparation for his upcoming IBF Mandatory match-up with Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev, for the WBO, WBA and IBF Light Heavyweight World Championship live on HBO World Championship Boxing at the Mandalay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Also in attendance was Main Events' stablemate Sullivan Barrera who is fighting on July 25. Below are select quotes from Mohammedi and his trainer, Abel Sanchez: Photo Credits: Bret Newton/Main Events
    [Click Here To Read More]

Should be a good fight

Comment

Handsome looking devil

Comment

I gave him 1 round

Look how small he is compared to the other LHW (On the left-Barrera)

Comment

Can't wait for this barn burner. Hbo giving the fans what we want

Comment

barrera looks like a cruiserweight lol HBO has to do something to compete against haymon i have to admit no matter how much money sunk into a PBC telecast theres nothing like watching the HBO truck zooming across the screen. HBO needs to step it up!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Can't wait for this barn burner. Hbo giving the fans what we want
              I honestly did'nt know much about the guy, but having looked into him a bit I can't see this lasting more than a few rounds. The guy has been stopped twice before and has seen nothing like Kovalev. Kovalev is going to destroy him, but honestly who does'nt he destroy outside of Stevenson and possibly Beterbiev.

Comment

Come on Mohammedi the customers want free pizzas

Comment

Kovalv is a 100-1 favorite. Its a mando so I wont complain to much. Next fight he gotta step it up though

Comment

judging from what i see in the pictures mohamedi is in real trouble

Comment

Working...
                    X