Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dirrell vs. Rubio in Play For August Date in Los Angeles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dirrell vs. Rubio in Play For August Date in Los Angeles?

According to sources in Mexico, Marco Antonio Rubio (59-7-1, 51KOs) is heading in the direction of a fight with former WBC super middleweight champion Anthony Dirrell (27-1-1, 22Kos) on a date in August in Los Angeles, California.

Rubio was scheduled to fight on July 11th in El Paso, Texas. The event fell apart. Rubio has not been in the ring since suffering a two round knockout last October at the hands of WBA/IBO middleweight champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Styles make fights & this a bad 1 4 Rubio...

Comment

How does Rubio keep getting this high profile fights?

Comment

I could care less for the Dirrell brothers. Both are disappointments.

Comment

This could end up being a good fight. Anthony's not the greatest boxer in the world and Rubio's had success against guys bigger than him in the past. Could go similar to Rubio/Ornelas.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            I could care less for the Dirrell brothers. Both are disappointments.
            mayweather has set the bar so high for slick black boxers..understand both guys in your pic are ATG's..and they both have losses and bad fights to less competitive fighters under their belts..not trying to scold you, but for ppl are beginning to think an 0 is mandatory...andre is guy that can beat any fighter on any given night and anthony is battling back from cancer still..thats a battle that took a lot from him and i'm sure has lastin effects to this day..no knock on mayweather either..really it's a praise to him..ppl dont like to call him TBE but theories about 0-less fighters give him a solid case along with his resume

Comment

2 guy sthat GGG ko'd have had article implicating a move to 168 within less that a week...who are the guys you ko'd more ballsy than you?

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                2 guy sthat GGG ko'd have had article implicating a move to 168 within less that a week...who are the guys you ko'd more ballsy than you?
                before a golovtard comes trying to do the jingle and apply protection..i dont want to hear anything about cotto or canelo..the guy is willing to wait until his 40s for those ppl..and they will continually have bigger fish to fry..the winner of that gets floyd possibly..then he's odd ball out again..fightin ashida part 2 or something..na willie monroe maybe

Comment

What a pathetic matchup. PBC at its best

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                    mayweather has set the bar so high for slick black boxers..understand both guys in your pic are ATG's..and they both have losses and bad fights to less competitive fighters under their belts..not trying to scold you, but for ppl are beginning to think an 0 is mandatory...andre is guy that can beat any fighter on any given night and anthony is battling back from cancer still..thats a battle that took a lot from him and i'm sure has lastin effects to this day..no knock on mayweather either..really it's a praise to him..ppl dont like to call him TBE but theories about 0-less fighters give him a solid case along with his resume
                    i think you misunderstood my post. i dont care about losses. the 2 guys are a disappointment with losses or no losses.

Comment

Working...
                    X