No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: HBO's Lederman on Cotto-Canelo, GGG, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: HBO's Lederman on Cotto-Canelo, GGG, More

The Theater, Madison Square Garden, New York City - Victor Salazar catches up with HBO's unofficial scorekeeper - Harold Lederman, to get his thoughts on HBO's doubleheader on Saturday night.

In the main event of the card, unbeaten featherweights collided, and Nicholas Walters (26-0, 21KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over Miguel Marriaga (20-1, 18KOs). Because Walters was overweight on Friday, the title became vacant and it was only on the line for Marriaga. Because Marriaga lost, the belt will remain vacant. The scores were 118-109, 117-110 and 119-108.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    The Theater, Madison Square Garden, New York City - Victor Salazar catches up with HBO's unofficial scorekeeper - Harold Lederman, to get his thoughts on HBO's doubleheader on Saturday night.

In the main event of the card, unbeaten featherweights collided, and Nicholas Walters (26-0, 21KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over Miguel Marriaga (20-1, 18KOs). Because Walters was overweight on Friday, the title became vacant and it was only on the line for Marriaga. Because Marriaga lost, the belt will remain vacant. The scores were 118-109, 117-110 and 119-108.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Walters weighed 145.
    Where does Walters go from here 130?

Only in boxing.

Comment

Canelo might be younger and stronger than Cotto, but what some people fail to realize is that Cotto is more experienced and skillful than Canelo. I think Cotto at his best bringing his great boxing skills wouldn’t allow Canelo to overwhelm and bully him. I think Cotto would attack back at Canelo if he begins unload combinations on him, and then we will see who would win the fight from there due to which ever fighter is surviving the vicious deadly combinations while giving out the vicious deadly combinations. I will say this would be an all out war. This fight really could potentially be fight of the decade if the fight plays out great just like how it is on paper. I know Oscar would love talking stuff while hiding Canelo from Golovkin if Canelo becomes the Middleweight Champ. But I doubt it the Cinnamon top can pull it off though. As I said before Cotto by stoppage 10 or 11

Comment

Working...
      X