No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: N'Dam's Coach Slams Team Lemieux Over Financials

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: N'Dam's Coach Slams Team Lemieux Over Financials

Mustapha Ouicher, trainer of top rated middleweight contender Hassan N'Dam, has verbally erupted over the financial terms for the upcoming fight with David Lemieux for the vacant IBF middleweight crown. The fight takes place on June 20th from the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada. Fox Sports 2 will televise the contest.

Ouicher is angry over the low compensation that N'Dam is receiving for the contest and wants some answers regarding what took place at the official purse bid and how the promoters divided up all of the money. He also had words for Lemieux's manager, Camille Estephan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is all on n'dams team.Goldenboy did nothing wrong.Sucks
    that hes getting paid so low.But i guess ndams promoter didnt
    have enough confidence to put up a offer in the purse bid.

Comment

Why didn't ndam team even bid?
      Last edited by aldo5408; 06-14-2015, 04:43 PM.

Comment

File it under: Tough Titty
        Should've took the deal instead of going to purse bids

Comment

You shouldn't have let it go to purse bid then.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            Why didn't ndam team even bid?
            This is what I want to know. They are complaining about the purse but they didn't even bid themselves. They could have won and promoted this card. I don't get it.

Comment

N'dam is referring to himself in the third person and is saying "we" instead of I? He's gone full Venom.

EDIT: oh, that's the coach talking. That's disappointing then.
              Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 06-14-2015, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                This is what I want to know. They are complaining about the purse but they didn't even bid themselves. They could have won and promoted this card. I don't get it.
                I think he's also blasting Hassam's own promoter for not making a bid. Inferring collusion maybe.
                Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 06-14-2015, 04:58 PM.

Comment

wow what fight fans you guys are... tuff titty??? really... this type of shyt is what kills the sport, yes he included his billionaire promoter also! this is why the sport needs reforms or it will go to the toilet and why like him or hate him - AL Haymon is the man! he looks out for his fighters and would have made sure Ndam would have been rightfully compensated ! to say he shouldn't have signed the contract and all the other BS being posted is irresponsible - if you are a so called boxing fan! this is how these cats eat, how we are entertained - fair is fair - hate to hear fans talk shyt about detrimental problems our sport faces - this is 2015 at least support the fighters if anything

Comment

I believe Hassan was with the promoter who died (RIP) a while ago which could partly explain why he wasn't at the purse bid. But still, I guess someone of the promoting team could have been there.

Comment

Working...
                    X