No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder - 10 Things You May Not Know About Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder - 10 Things You May Not Know About Him

NEW YORK – Unbeaten Heavyweight World Champion Deontay “The Bronze Bomber” Wilder (33-0, 32 KOs), of Tuscaloosa, Ala., risks his perfect record and title against Eric “Drummer Boy” Molina (23-2, 17 KOs), of Raymondville, Texas, this Saturday, June 13, in the main event on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® live on SHOWTIME® (9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT) at Bartow Arena in Birmingham, Ala.

To kickoff fight week events, below are 10 fast facts you should know about Deontay Wilder (with his comments):

1. He has spent more than 1,000 hours getting tattoos covering his body, including one of the WBC heavyweight championship belt on his left thigh … [Click Here To Read More]

No wonder his right hand is a KO weapon, he's got brass knuckles implanted in his hand.

Comment

One thing I do know is he is wilder than most of his opponents

Comment

TBH, He does look a little like LeBron and sounds like him just a tiny bit.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
          No wonder his right hand is a KO weapon, he's got brass knuckles implanted in his hand.
          lol, this was the same thought I had when I read this. Dude got adamantium running thru his fists. No wonder he hits so hard, lol.

Comment

Who wrote this?

Comment

good read....

Comment

He also once played football, not on a Collegiate or Professional Level. They forgot to mention that.

Comment

I hope he proves to be the real deal. With his size, fighting style and power he would be a big PPV draw once his name gets bigger. The HW division needs a mainstream PPV draw.

Comment

I liked that. I like he supports a gym financially too.

Comment

Working...
                    X