No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach Dares Anyone To Expose GGG Flaws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach Dares Anyone To Expose GGG Flaws

Abel Sanchez, trainer of WBA/IBO middleweight champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin, is laughing at the recent claims that his fighter was exposed in his recent TKO victory over Willie Monroe Jr.

Monroe had his moments in the fight, where he landed numerous flush punches to the head of Golovkin (33-0, 30KOs). In the end he couldn't deal with Golovkin's power and pressure, suffering several knockdowns before he was eventually stopped in the sixth.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gennady is SCARED to death of Andre Ward

As long as Golovkin is fighting the fighters he is fighting, he'll never be stopped.

If Abel wants to test Golovkin flaws, he needs to fight Ward...getting in the ring with anyone else now is a joke because no one can come close to fcvking with him in the ring.

So when I mean no one, i mean not Mayweather, not Cotto, not Alvarez, not Froch, not Chavez, not Quillin, not Lee...no one can beat that man that I listed.

Ward will undress Golovkin and expose all of his flaws for the world to see.

Comment

Tap and run. What's he gonna do?

Comment

Originally posted by queen_leia View Post
        as long as golovkin is fighting the fighters he is fighting, he'll never be stopped.

If abel wants to test golovkin flaws, he needs to fight ward...getting in the ring with anyone else now is a joke because no one can come close to fcvking with him in the ring.

So when i mean no one, i mean not mayweather, not cotto, not alvarez, not froch, not chavez, not quillin, not lee...no one can beat that man that i listed.

Ward will undress golovkin and expose all of his flaws for the world to see.
        when? What weight?

Comment

Monroe already exposed your flaws.

Comment

Lets not jump on a wagon the Golovkin or anyone elses wagon!

Getting hit on purpose to make the fight more interesting and exciting is a bunch of bull. He was getting hit because Murray was at points out boxing the knock out hungry Golovkin. Mark my words, Golovkin is looking good in a desolate middle weight division. Nothing against the guy, you got to fight what is available. They are mad at Cotto because he won't fight Golovkin and they will not unify... blah blah blah, they are mad because they are not getting the payday that a fight with Cotto brings. Can Cotto beat Golovkin, yes, but it would not be easy for him, Golovkin is a strong hard hitting bigger fighter. Will Golovkin be a devestating knockout artist as he moves up in weight... NO he is going to get him self knocked out by a Super middleweight or a light heavyweight as he moves up because he is going to be a small super middleweight.
            Truth be told the man has not been tested by a fighter with equal power. Until that happens keep your feet on the ground and your heads outta of the clouds. Golovkin is good, very good. But the righting is not on the wall when it comes to his real capabilities, and as much punches as he takes, we are yet to see how well he takes a shot from someone that hits hard and can fight him on equal terms.

[QUOTE=BIGPOPPAPUMP;15770492]Abel Sanchez, trainer of WBA/IBO middleweight champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin, is laughing at the recent claims that his fighter was exposed in his recent TKO victory over Willie Monroe Jr.

Monroe had his moments in the fight, where he landed numerous flush punches to the head of Golovkin (33-0, 30KOs). In the end he couldn't deal with Golovkin's power and pressure, suffering several knockdowns before he was eventually stopped in the sixth.

Comment

[QUOTE=Hulkfan1;15770902]Getting hit on purpose to make the fight more interesting and exciting is a bunch of bull. He was getting hit because Murray was at points out boxing the knock out hungry Golovkin. Mark my words, Golovkin is looking good in a desolate middle weight division. Nothing against the guy, you got to fight what is available. They are mad at Cotto because he won't fight Golovkin and they will not unify... blah blah blah, they are mad because they are not getting the payday that a fight with Cotto brings. Can Cotto beat Golovkin, yes, but it would not be easy for him, Golovkin is a strong hard hitting bigger fighter. Will Golovkin be a devestating knockout artist as he moves up in weight... NO he is going to get him self knocked out by a Super middleweight or a light heavyweight as he moves up because he is going to be a small super middleweight.
              Truth be told the man has not been tested by a fighter with equal power. Until that happens keep your feet on the ground and your heads outta of the clouds. Golovkin is good, very good. But the righting is not on the wall when it comes to his real capabilities, and as much punches as he takes, we are yet to see how well he takes a shot from someone that hits hard and can fight him on equal terms.

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Abel Sanchez, trainer of WBA/IBO middleweight champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin, is laughing at the recent claims that his fighter was exposed in his recent TKO victory over Willie Monroe Jr.

You know,if you had such a strong opinion about GGG,you should have used your real account instead of using an alt that has 8 posts,and was created last month.

Comment

If he still makes 168...

If Ward can still make 168 I think he beats Golovkin. If Golovkin comes up to 168 to fight guys his own size, that is... lol
                But seriously the middleweights have no serious threats for him (Golovkin), it is a void when it comes to true quality middleweights. Why do you think Cotto is campaigning at MW? There is few of those guys with serious pop and the skills to present a real threat. Golovkin is about the only one with really heavy hands at MW that is a true MW. Even so he gets hit a lot and getting accustomed to not being hurt by lighter hitters might not serve him well with a guy like Canelo who is young and hits very hard. Even Cotto at WM carries some pop. Now in all honesty I think Canelo gives Golovkin more problems than Cotto mainly because of the age and battle wear, or lack there of. To wrongly quote a movie line (when thinking of Golovkin and Cottos last opponents) bums don't hit back hard enough!

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                when? What weight?

Comment

Getting accustomed to the forum format...

UPDATE: This is my real account... I don't have another one.

My bad, still learning the forum format here.
                  Don't get me wrong I like the guy as a fighter, we need more like him. I just do not get dazzled with high knock out numbers when the the names in your knock out list still don't add up to a premier fighter in his prime.

I am just a fan wanting to see the best fight the best.

[QUOTE=mike1010011;15770907]
                  Originally posted by Hulkfan1 View Post
                  Getting hit on purpose to make the fight more interesting and exciting is a bunch of bull. He was getting hit because Murray was at points out boxing the knock out hungry Golovkin. Mark my words, Golovkin is looking good in a desolate middle weight division. Nothing against the guy, you got to fight what is available. They are mad at Cotto because he won't fight Golovkin and they will not unify... blah blah blah, they are mad because they are not getting the payday that a fight with Cotto brings. Can Cotto beat Golovkin, yes, but it would not be easy for him, Golovkin is a strong hard hitting bigger fighter. Will Golovkin be a devestating knockout artist as he moves up in weight... NO he is going to get him self knocked out by a Super middleweight or a light heavyweight as he moves up because he is going to be a small super middleweight.

You know,if you had such a strong opinion about GGG,you should have used your real account instead of using an alt that has 8 posts,and was created last month.
                  Last edited by Hulkfan1; 06-08-2015, 10:25 AM. Reason: Add to response

Comment

Originally posted by Hulkfan1 View Post
                    If Ward can still make 168 I think he beats Golovkin. If Golovkin comes up to 168 to fight guys his own size, that is... lol
                    But seriously the middleweights have no serious threats for him (Golovkin), it is a void when it comes to true quality middleweights. Why do you think Cotto is campaigning at MW? There is few of those guys with serious pop and the skills to present a real threat. Golovkin is about the only one with really heavy hands at MW that is a true MW. Even so he gets hit a lot and getting accustomed to not being hurt by lighter hitters might not serve him well with a guy like Canelo who is young and hits very hard. Even Cotto at WM carries some pop. Now in all honesty I think Canelo gives Golovkin more problems than Cotto mainly because of the age and battle wear, or lack there of. To wrongly quote a movie line (when thinking of Golovkin and Cottos last opponents) bums don't hit back hard enough!
                    Stick to your WWE male soap operas lol

Comment

Working...
                    X