Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Want First Crack at Golovkin - If I Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Want First Crack at Golovkin - If I Return

Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya has been retired since a 2008 knockout loss to Manny Pacquiao, but last week he created shockwaves when he appeared on a radio show and revealed that he's seriously considering the possibility of returning to the ring.

Two days after his radio appearance, he stirred the pot even further by telling TMZ Sports that his preference, for his comeback opponent, would be IBO/WBA middleweight champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oscar has gone crazy if he comes back and challenges GGG...

I don't think it goes past 2 rounds....

Comment

Oscar's back to hitting those lines I see

Comment

Golovkin is a hell of a fighter and cocaine is a hell of a drug!

Comment

"I want crack,that good,good good stuff".Simply a former/current coke head words taken out of context.

Comment

1)I see this as a strategy to carry over the Canelo-Golovkin bout if Saul comes successful after a fight with Cotto. GGG want that match in 2016 and Oscar want it in 2017. 2) It'd be more painful than Pacquiao did.

Comment

That headline must be purposeful.
              Last edited by Luiz; 06-08-2015, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Working diligently to lose what remaining credibility he has, Oscar De La Hoya makes an outrageous statement concerning his possible return to the ring: "I'll show them that I can lose as badly to GGG as I did to BHop, Mayweather, and Pacquiao."

Comment

But I gotta admit he has more guts than Froch, Cotto & Canelo. The first time I read about this I was like: " He wants to be the cannon fodder to put GGG on the spotlight, then a bout with Canelo is much more marketable".

Comment

I'm pretty sure the marbles DeLa Hoya lost resemble a string of **** beads.

Comment

Working...
                    X