No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesus Cuellar Stops a Game Darchinyan in Eight Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jesus Cuellar Stops a Game Darchinyan in Eight Rounds

StubHub Center, Carson, California - Jesus Cuellar (27-1, 21KOs) retained his WBC 'regular' featherweight title to stop veteran Vic Darchinyan (40-8-1, 29KOs) in the eight round.

Darchinyan, at 39-years-old, started well against the younger, bigger and stronger man, with looping punches that were finding a home. Cuellar continued to come forward, walked through Darchinyan's punches and was landing hard counters on the body of his opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Somebody order a Jesus Cuellar, over easy?
    Can imagine quite a bit of people are hungry for a nice, light meal of Cuellar after seen this bum struggle quite a bit with a 39 year-old ancient fossil Darchinyian.

Comment

Vic always provides value for money even in defeat but I hope this is the last young guy he gets fed to.

Comment

Cuellar vs Mares or LSC next please

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
          Somebody order a Jesus Cuellar, over easy?
          Can imagine quite a bit of people are hungry for a nice, light meal of Cuellar after seen this bum struggle quite a bit with a 39 year-old ancient fossil Darchinyian.
          Gary Russell Jr. is ready for the unification

Comment

how many of you fa990ts are going to come in here and give life/career advice and say vic needs to retire? lol idiots, i bet you guys suck at your daily jobs, just retire.

Comment

That 126 (Featherweight) Division is talented, look forward to seeing them match up with each other especially all the Champions

I expect Jesus Cuellar vs Mares next for sure!
              Last edited by sicko; 06-06-2015, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                how many of you fa990ts are going to come in here and give life/career advice and say vic needs to retire? lol idiots, i bet you guys suck at your daily jobs, just retire.
                Oh snap._____________

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Vic always provides value for money even in defeat but I hope this is the last young guy he gets fed to.
                  He can make a nice living as a gatekeeper, he still beats most non champion featherweights. Put him against Gradovich.

Comment

What kind of BULLSHT was that cutting off the showing of the Cuellar/Darch fight and going right into the damn horse races???!!!! They treated Boxing like a red-headed stepchild!

Comment

Working...
                    X