No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Alfredo Angulo Discusses His Comeback, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Alfredo Angulo Discusses His Comeback, More

CARSON, CALIF - Radio Rahim catches up with Mexican warrior and former world champion Alfredo "El Perro" Angulo (22-5, 18 KOs), who returns to the ring to battle Delray Raines (20-10-1, 14 KOs) in a 10-round middleweight bout, as part of the Premier Boxing Champions card on NBC telecast Saturday, June 6 from StubHub Center in Carson, Calif. with televised coverage beginning at 3 p.m. ET/12 p.m. PT.

This fight will support the afternoon's main event, which pits former four-division world champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (32-3-1, 18 KOs) against Aron Martinez (19-3-1, 14 KOs). Also featured on the card is the 12-round featherweight showdown between Jesus Cuellar (26-1, 20 KOs) and Vic Darchinyan (40-7-1, 29 KOs). [Click Here To Read More]

**** it, I know he has nothing left lol but WAR ANGULO!!!!! Riding with Angulo till the rims fall off because that's what's left at this point... and 2 of them.

Comment

I hope they only put Angulo in with journeymen who have no punching power or speed. I have no problem with them using El Perro as undercard filler, letting him pad his bank account with easy wins, but I fear Haymon might be building him up to feed to one of his young prospects like Dominic Wade or even Danny Jacobs. I'll be pretty upset if that happens.

Watching his latest interviews was a little uncomfortable.

Comment

Working...
      X