No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Confirms Movement in Floyd Mayweather Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Confirms Movement in Floyd Mayweather Talks

Amir Khan is convinced he is less than two weeks away from landing his long-awaited super-fight with Floyd Mayweather Jnr.

The Bolton fighter says there has been “movement” in negotiations since his routine win over Chris Algieri in New York on Friday, with the fight possibly taking place in the United States in September.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I swear this is the same thing that was posted yesterday

Comment

Bull**** fight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        All they did was change the title I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Different day same Khan that we've been listening to for 3 years. Really hope this clown doesn't get floyd. Wonder wether Khan knows floyds back in the gym today!

Comment

How many times has Khan said this?

I swear Haymon puts a video of a Mayweather interview on a screen and tells Khan he's talking to the real guy. After Khan's done talking, Haymon turns it off and tells him, "yeah, we're making progress."

Comment

WARKhan!!!!

Comment

So bringing a natural 140 fighter who had never fought over 144,to 147 and barely managing to beat him,somehow strengthens your position to fight mayweather? When Pacquiao fought algieri,they guy had just come off the biggest win of his career,was undefeated,and had a wbo belt. Algieri fought a guy who just had been handed his first loss,who lost his belt,and got knocked down 6 times in his last fight. If anything mayweather is thinking "holy ****,if feather fisted algieri was making khan do the booty dew,I can knock him the **** out." And honestly I can't blame him,since mayweather would be able to ride off into the sunset with a KO in his last fight.

Comment

Comment

A horrible joke and not FMJ's farewell.
                    If it goes up against Cotto / Canelo this "Final" turkey tanks even worse.
                    After May 2, Showtime could not give a flying screw what they deliver in Sept.

Comment

Working...
                    X