No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Amir Khan Details Changes, Mayweather, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Amir Khan Details Changes, Mayweather, More

Former two division world champion Amir Khan reflects about his performance over Chris Algieri, which the British star won a twelve round unanimous decision at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. He talks about the fight stategy of Algieri, grading the performance of both. Khan talks about the training methods of his coach Virgil Hunter and whether or not they need some sort of change, having adviser Al Haymon work out the details to make a fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr., other potential options in place of Mayweather in the welterweight division, and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Amir began the video blaming his performance against Algieri on a cold, so I shut off the video. I guess that's Amir's way of apologizing. Apology not accepted, Amir.

Comment

Right, No Excuses, but........... (excuses)

Comment

good interview

interesting stuff about his muscle mass and why he aint look big as in his last 2 fights, flabby core, i remember some people on here mentioned it a week before the fight

he gave full props to algieri and his trainer, not sure what the wankstains above me are talkin about
        Last edited by FrankieBruno; 06-02-2015, 10:42 PM.

Comment

interviewers a bit of a **** though, questioning hunters tactics

khans too nice for his own good, shud have told him to chill out with ******ed questions

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Daddy View Post
            Amir began the video blaming his performance against Algieri on a cold, so I shut off the video. I guess that's Amir's way of apologizing. Apology not accepted, Amir.
            Stop jumping to conclusions. Khan said it himself that his cold's not an excuse. He's blaming his performance on his conditioning. He normally recuperates to around 160, but only recuperated to 153 against Algieri (who recuperated to well over 160), hence Khan's reduced speed, power and explosiveness in the fight. His over-training probably had something to do with that.
            Last edited by aAgger; 06-02-2015, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mbase1235 View Post
              Right, No Excuses, but........... (excuses)
              He must have learned excuse making from being with roach ...I thought he would say he had a torn rotator cuff ask Kobe's doctor

Comment

Originally posted by aAgger View Post
                Stop jumping to conclusions. Khan said it himself that his cold's not an excuse. He's blaming his performance on his conditioning. He normally recuperates to around 160, but only recuperated to 153 against Algieri (who recuperated to well over 160), hence Khan's reduced speed, power and explosiveness in the fight. His over-training probably had something to do with that.
                Uhhhh ok ...cold , over training , not training ...gtfoh

Comment

It was his time of the month

Comment

Is this the guy who was left with egg on his face after interviewing Froch?

"I'm Amir Khan's boy"

Comment

Working...
                    X