No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa Accepts The Challenge of Fortuna

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa Accepts The Challenge of Fortuna

Dominican contender Javier Fortuna (28-0-1, 20KOs) capture the vacant WBA 'regular' super featherweight title on Friday night at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. He won a twelve round unanimous decision over Bryan Vasquez.

Fortuna says he is ready for the best and threw out a few public challenges, including one to Olympic gold medal winner Yuriorkis Gamboa (24-1, 17KOs) of Cuba.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fortuna is a bum Gamboa beats him

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      Fortuna is a bum Gamboa beats him
      I still don't understand what did that guy do to you and why you hate him but yes I also think Gamboa would beat him

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
        I still don't understand what did that guy do to you and why you hate him but yes I also think Gamboa would beat him
        He has power and pressure, but the guy is seriosly lacking in defense. Throws wide open and wild. Gamboa can easily out box him

The thing is that Gamboa is too hot blooded for his own good. In my view he was easily outboxing Crawford for the first 4 rounds, until he started to brawl and mix it up. If he behaves, easy win imo

Comment

That is a Good Fight! Make It Happen!

Comment

Dude better stay away from Gamboa if he wants to keep that belt warm.

Gamboa by KO .... Easy work!!!

Comment

I think it will be a hell of a scrap, while it lasts.

I could see Fortuna probably dropping Gamboa once, then gets mollywhopped and stopped within 8.

Would definitely tune in for it.

Comment

Be Careful what you wish for?it may come true

Comment

Gamboa should sign with Haymon since 50 has filed bankruptcy . He and rigondeaux need to make these moves .....
                  Gamboa beats this fortuna at ease ....

Hit and not be hit .

Comment

Would love to see this one. Gamboa is way too skilled for Fortuna.

Comment

Working...
                    X