No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Visits The New York Mets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Visits The New York Mets

New York - WBC and Ring Magazine middleweight world champion and Puerto Rican star Miguel Cotto was invited by the New York Mets today to watch their game against The Florida Marlins at the City Field in Queens, New York.

Joined by his family and his team led by his legendary trainer Freddie Roach, Miguel spent time with fans and players who came to welcome the champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why does he always have to do or wear something ghey ?

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
      Sad that another man's confidence can make you question your own sexuality - I hope it works out for you bro.

Comment

I STAY HERE. I'M READY.

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
          I see your point, he dresses like a hipster and always has something snazzy to make him look unique and stand out. It's a confidence thing. He feel so secure with his masculinity that he wants to flaunt his security by wearing something that guys like you would typically pick on him for. I'm not going to lie I do the same thing and dress with nice flashy things because there's always the possibility of someone thinking you're weak and getting a big surprise when you unleash the animal and hand them their ass on a platter in front of whoever may be witnessing it. Love it when that happens Fighters know what I'm saying......

Comment

For a second I thought Cotto became Islamic.

Comment

[QUOTE=sako5;15746489]Why does he always have to do or wear something ghey ?or maybe you think everybody have a happy itchy ass like you? hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by TheBestSport View Post
                I see your point, he dresses like a hipster and always has something snazzy to make him look unique and stand out. It's a confidence thing. He feel so secure with his masculinity that he wants to flaunt his security by wearing something that guys like you would typically pick on him for. I'm not going to lie I do the same thing and dress with nice flashy things because there's always the possibility of someone thinking you're weak and getting a big surprise when you unleash the animal and hand them their ass on a platter in front of whoever may be witnessing it. Love it when that happens Fighters know what I'm saying......
                Yep. An alpha can wear pink crocs in honor of breast cancer, or the color pink in general and get away with it while the macho keyboard bantamweights, can only look on and wish they had the courage...

"Cotto is funny doe"

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                  Yep. An alpha can wear pink crocs in honor of breast cancer, or the color pink in general and get away with it while the macho keyboard bantamweights, can only look on and wish they had the courage...

"Cotto is funny doe"
                  Does being a pink wearing alpha, also include kissing other men in the mouth and sleeping with them also..some alpha you praise....

Comment

he looks real strong he is really filling up the 160 pound division better now. First time I seen him this muscular.

Comment

Working...
                    X