Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Early Results From Mexico City: Juarez Shocks Hernandez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Early Results From Mexico City: Juarez Shocks Hernandez

Adrian Hernandez' aspirations of landing a showdown with World flyweight king Roman Gonzalez could have very well crashed and burned in Mexico City. The former 108 lb. titlist suffered a shocking 8th round stoppage loss at the hands of Saul 'Baby' Juarez in their chief support bout Saturday evening at Arena Coliseo in capital city. [Click Here To Read More]

lol at this guy being the "best light flyweight in the world".
    I always said this dude was a bum. Looks like I was right.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
      lol at this guy being the "best light flyweight in the world".
      I always said this dude was a bum. Looks like I was right.
      That thai dude beat the crap out of him he had to leave on a stretcher, i was surprised he won the rematch.

Comment

Well Hernandez just increased his chances of landing a Roman Gonzalez fight. Chocolatito loves fighting opponents coming off of losses, , .

Comment

Originally posted by El Campesino View Post
          Well Hernandez just increased his chances of landing a Roman Gonzalez fight. Chocolatito loves fighting opponents coming off of losses, , .
          Ya his competition has been very disappointing. I'm hoping he fights someone good this year, I'm losing patience.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Ya his competition has been very disappointing. I'm hoping he fights someone good this year, I'm losing patience.
            I'm just f**kin' around Blanquito. I give him some slack since he fights so often and destroys everybody, but a spectacular win over someone like Estrada, Ruenrueng, Ioka, Cuadras or Inoue would really cement his place in the P4P rankings and validate all the praise he gets.

Comment

Juarez, Barbies brother is just average but w/ some technique...as I posted a few days past w/Confessors fragile chin he can never b an elite...He's a gate keeper from now on...

Comment

Working...
              X