No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Justin Fortune on Pacquiao's Injury, Lebedev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Justin Fortune on Pacquiao's Injury, Lebedev

Radio Rahim catches up with strength and conditioning coach Justin Fortune, to discuss his work with eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao. Fortune talks about the training camp, the twelve round decision to loss to Floyd Mayweather Jr., the right shoulder injury which occured during the contest, the rehabilitation work to get Pacquiao's shoulder in order, his training work with WBA cruiserweight world champion Denis Lebedev, trying to secure a world title contest between Lebedev and WBO cruiserweight king Marco Huck, a potential fight between Huck and former four division world champion Roy Jones Jr., and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Manny seemed fine during the fight. Even after the 4th round they said nothing about his shoulder.it was like his team didn't give two f$cks about him.

Manny has an terrible team around him. If that happened to Floyd. Ellerbe would have got up out of his seat and massaged Floyd shoulder to the point they would have to blurr the screen out live lol.

Comment

I see what you mean Justin

Comment

"Huck beats the shit out of fuckin Roy."

Comment

Fortune is aboob and Roach is stupid for using him. Roach is ignorant and narrow minded. He should have worked it out with Ariza. Those were Pac's best years. Roach is an old school idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuavale View Post
            Fortune is aboob and Roach is stupid for using him. Roach is ignorant and narrow minded. He should have worked it out with Ariza. Those were Pac's best years. Roach is an old school idiot.
            I don't think so. That chest kick hurt.

Comment

So...Fortune explicitly co-signs the injury pre-fight, said that Pacquiao complained about it during the fight.

"the guy's got one arm, you're fighting a guy with one arm, I thought Floyd was better than that"

Fuel to the lawsuits against Top Rank, but really not what the "no-injury" conspiracy theorists wanted to hear.

Didn't know Freddie was training Ik Yang.
              Last edited by Weebler I; 05-28-2015, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Excellent interview. Justin implicated himself. Every fighter fights with injuries? Is Manny Pacquiao an "every" fighter? Is a torn rotator cuff a regular injury? Is Mayweather a regular opponent? He mentioned with all the money invested you simply had to go through with it. That is not the way you deal with a megastar like Pacquiao. Pacquiao has a bunch of cash-and-grab guys running his show.

Comment

Working...
                X