No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Demetrius Andrade on Career Status, GGG, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Demetrius Andrade on Career Status, GGG, More

Bill "Two Scoops" Emes catches up with WBO junior middleweight champion Demetrius Andrade to discuss the status his career, potential unification fights in the division, potential fight with Jermall Charlo if he defeats IBF king Cornelius "K9" Bundrage, whether or not he intends to move up for the right opportunity to the middleweight limit of 160-pounds, getting in the ring with someone like Gennady Golovkin, thoughts on Golovkin as a fighter, thoughts on bringing money to the table in the right fight, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd like to see Andrade fight Stevens, Murray, Geale, Macklin, Rosado and Monroe. I bet he takes a few losses. Don't see any pot belly's in that group.

Comment

He's at a PBC event. Maybe he's fighting Jermell next after all.

Comment

I stopped at bringing the right money to the table....this guy doesn't really get it that's why he doesn't fight nor will likely ever be all that active and will cry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post
          I'd like to see Andrade fight Stevens, Murray, Geale, Macklin, Rosado and Monroe. I bet he takes a few losses. Don't see any pot belly's in that group.
          I don't see any of those guys beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleAxePurist View Post
            I stopped at bringing the right money to the table....this guy doesn't really get it that's why he doesn't fight nor will likely ever be all that active and will cry about it.
            I bet if he were Russian you'd be kissing his a.ss.....Mexican style.

Comment

Originally posted by The Champions View Post
              the poster has a valid point regardless of race or country of origin...

Comment

Originally posted by The Champions View Post
                If he were Russian his name would be Zaurbek Baysangurov and he'd be completely irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                  the poster has a valid point regardless of race or country of origin...
                  I made a valid point as well.

If his name were Dimitry Andradepov you and your fellow vatos would be riding his di.ck like a brand new Harley.

If kissing as.s were an Olympic sport.
                  Mexico would be buried under 5 feet of Gold medals.

You would have been born clutching a Gold medal.

Ya'll got a wrap on that shi.t

Andrade has TITLE and still can't get fights.
                  Canelo wants absolutely nothing to do with an Andrade fight.

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Demetrius 'Poo Poo' Andrade, and I'm a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig, massive poofter. I beat a bum by the name of Brian Rose and now I think I'm king hot**** and can price myself out of competitive fights because I feel I'm deserving of such much more, despite the fact that I've proven so little and nobody gives the remotest of ****s about me.

Comment

Working...
                    X