No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Arum Details Mayweather-Pacquiao, Aftermath

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Arum Details Mayweather-Pacquiao, Aftermath

Los Angeles, California - Radio Rahim catches Top Rank CEO Bob Arum to discuss the shoulder injury of eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao, thoughts on the twelve round decision loss to Floyd Mayweather Jr. on May 2nd, talks of a potential rematch, whether or not Pacquiao will return by the end of the year, the controversy regarding whether or not Pacquiao concealed the injury from the Nevada State Athletic Commission, the issue of USADA not revealing the injury to the NSAC, thoughts on Miguel Cotto or Saul "Canelo" Alvarez going in the ring against Gennady Golovkin, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Brace yourself.... Same arguments from a dozen other threads fast approaching.

Comment

Roger mayweather: "manny was injured. floyds legacy has an asterisk next to it. he needs to defeat manny healthy. he fought with one arm and it was close. it is what it is"

Floyd: "people think he won fighting with one arm, lets do it again then. its bad business but no one gives me credit because he was severely injured"

And NOW MAJOR sites rescoring the fight and declaring Pac the winner. I love it man. I told all of you. Now floyd fans are nowhere to be found lol.

Floyd will have to wait for Pac to give him the rematch, he'll have to wait in line until Manny decides he is a 100%.

Comment

Oh my god... as a pac-tard it's gonna be hard to post this, but it's funny as **** so I gotta do it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...-arm-back.html
        "Manny Pacquiao could beat Floyd Mayweather with one arm behind his back!" - Freddie Roach

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
          Oh my god... as a pac-tard it's gonna be hard to post this, but it's funny as **** so I gotta do it.

"Manny Pacquiao could beat Floyd Mayweather with one arm behind his back!" - Freddie Roach

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post

You earned my respect for that. This is thread worthy. LOL

My god, He sure failed at that.

Comment

i agree cotto doesn't have any business fighting GGG why would anyone want to see that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by k1llu View Post
                i agree cotto doesn't have any business fighting GGG why would anyone want to see that fight.
                Because a diva like Cotto deserves to be left in a pool of his own blood at the Hands of Gennady Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  Because a diva like Cotto deserves to be left in a pool of his own blood at the Hands of Gennady Golovkin.
                  go pull up videos of his fights with #48 and magarito if you want to see that. cotto cant fight going backwards and GGG is the best at cutting the ring off its all bad for cotto.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X