No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Landed 59% of Raw Power on Sosa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Landed 59% of Raw Power on Sosa

Dazzling display of offense by WBC flyweight champion Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez, who landed 72 punches in less than six minutes, including 59% of his power shots. Edgar Sosa landed just 14 total punches.

Gonzalez (43-0, 37 KOs) seized the chance provided by his first showcase on HBO with a masterful performance against Sosa, a talented veteran contender. Chocolatito battered Sosa around the ring in the first round and dropped him three times in the second. [Click Here To Read More]

Warr Chocolate!!!this guy is really good !!

Comment

Gonzalez was way too much for Sosa. His skills are a joy to watch. I liked that he stuck with his good head movement as he applied heavy pressure on Sosa. Gonzalez cut off the ring well too. He does the little things that make a very good puncher, a very good fighter as well.

Now lets see Gonzalez/Estrada II!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
        Gonzalez was way too much for Sosa. His skills are a joy to watch. I liked that he stuck with his good head movement as he applied heavy pressure on Sosa. Gonzalez cut off the ring well too. He does the little things that make a very good puncher, a very good fighter as well.

Now lets see Gonzalez/Estrada II!!!

Fight Of The Year!!! hope it happens next.

Comment

Power in the raw, baby.

Comment

mini hands of stones does'nt mess around

Comment

Gonzalez "shifts".......................................

Comment

I was excited about the chance of watching Roman and I went on You Tube yesterday to look at him and I was blown away. And not just because he happens to be a great fighter he also must be a pretty decent human being as well. Because in one fight, not sure who the opponent was, Roman really busted the guy up and he was bleeding pretty heavy. When the fight was stopped Roman sat his opponent down and took a towel to his face and was cleaning the blood off his face while talking to him. In all my years of watching boxing I had never seen such a display of compassion and I was really blown away by it. I must say that Alexis Arguello was also on of my all time favorites. I also had the pleasure of meeting Alexis in AC and he sat and talked with me as if I was a long time friend, absolute class act.

Comment

Not impressed did what he needed to do against a c class fighter

Comment

Wow, Sosa a C clases fighter?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X