No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mosley Details Thoughts on Mayweather-Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Mosley Details Thoughts on Mayweather-Pacquiao

Radio Rahim catches up with former three division world champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley to discuss what he felt about the May 2nd mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao, his thoughts on Pacquiao's claim of a right shoulder injury, thoughts on the punch stats, what he felt about the stategy of Mayweather during the contest, whether or not Mayweather and Pacquiao should come together for a potential rematch and more. Thoughts on Mayweather's belief as being "The Best Ever" and whether or not he believes Mayweather deserves that titles, the increasing issues with judges submitting very bad score cards for events.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Worst Sweater Ever

That crap probably cost Mosley $2000

Comment

Originally posted by Bald Shavers View Post
      Worst Sweater Ever

That crap probably cost Mosley $2000
      Outside of SSM ... Who would wear that shit

SSM needs Jin back in camp so that he can dress a little better.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        Outside of SSM ... Who would wear that shit

SSM needs Jin back in camp so that he can dress a little better.
        Know what that sweater makes me think of.

"Game Blouses"

Comment

How many of the people saying "I think it was a close fight" or "Pacquiao won" actually scored the fight? I didn't see Shane Mosley or Evander Holyfield sitting ringside with paper and pencil in hand scoring each round.

Isn't it funny how just about all of the observers actually making the effort to score the fight came up with the correct result?

Comment

Yall a bunch of haters. Mosley looks fab. I have a similar one in burgundy and I get compliments on it all the time.

Great to see Mosley joining the major sites and athletes who saw Pac win the fight. Great days to be a Pac fan.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Radio Rahim catches up with former three division world champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley to discuss what he felt about the May 2nd mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao, his thoughts on Pacquiao's claim of a right shoulder injury, thoughts on the punch stats, what he felt about the stategy of Mayweather during the contest, whether or not Mayweather and Pacquiao should come together for a potential rematch and more. Thoughts on Mayweather's belief as being "The Best Ever" and whether or not he believes Mayweather deserves that titles, the increasing issues with judges submitting very bad score cards for events.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              Sour Shane Moseley was drunk in this interview. He probably had mushrooms for lunch if he thought Manny was even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                Yall a bunch of haters. Mosley looks fab. I have a similar one in burgundy and I get compliments on it all the time.

Great to see Mosley joining the major sites and athletes who saw Pac win the fight. Great days to be a Pac fan.
                Obvious troll lol

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

How many alts does PacBoy have ?

Comment

He should have ask Mosley had Mayweather fought you in your prime would you have knock out Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                    X