No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Holyfield, Romney Go Face To Face at Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Holyfield, Romney Go Face To Face at Weighin

SALT LAKE CITY —Former Gov. Mitt Romney is ready to step into the boxing ring in an exhibition with former heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield -- for a good cause. Romney and Holyfield will square off on Friday night for Utah-based Charity Vision's "Fight Night."

"It will either be a very short fight, or I will be knocked unconscious," Romney told the Salt Lake Tribune in an interview.

Both fighters took to the scale on Thursday, and the faced off before the crowd. Holyfield claims that he's so confident of victory that he plans to allow Romney to get a "free shot" and land as hard as he can. After that freebie, Holyfield has promised to let his hands go - for charity. [Click Here To Read More]

No Romney no loosing the presidency is not the end of the world suicide is never the answer you are filthy rich for Gods sake don't do it!!!! FK around Holyfield has a Tyson flashback and put Romney in a coma.

Comment

I think this might get personal and nasty. Who knows, maybe Romney KOs Holyfield. He looks in shape.

Comment

It's Mitt Balboa vs. Evander Creed.

[Evander is looking thru a book of Michigan fighters]

Jergens: What exactly are you looking for Evander?

Evander Creed: This is who I'm looking for. The Massachusetts Politician .

Jergens: Mitt Balboa? Never heard of him.

Evander Creed: Look it's the name man. The "Politician". The media will eat it up. Now who discovered America? A Massachusetts Politician right? What better way to get it on than with one of its descendants?

Evander Trainer: He's a republican. I don't want you messing with republicans. They do everything backwards

Evander Creed: republican nothing. I'll drop him in three. Evander Creed meets the Politician. Now that sounds like a damn monster charity event.

Comment

Mighty Mormon Mitt should hand Evander a book of Mormon after the beatdown.

Comment

mit romney needs to.....

"POWER HUG!"

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              SALT LAKE CITY —Former Gov. Mitt Romney is ready to step into the boxing ring in an exhibition with former heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield -- for a good cause. Romney and Holyfield will square off on Friday night for Utah-based Charity Vision's "Fight Night."

"It will either be a very short fight, or I will be knocked unconscious," Romney told the Salt Lake Tribune in an interview.

Both fighters took to the scale on Thursday, and the faced off before the crowd. Holyfield claims that he's so confident of victory that he plans to allow Romney to get a "free shot" and land as hard as he can. After that freebie, Holyfield has promised to let his hands go - for charity. [Click Here To Read More]
              You have to give Holyfield the props for staying fit and not baloon like the likes of Tyson.

Comment

Awesome that they both have a good enough sense of humor to do this for charity. Mad props to both.

Comment

Romney should get both Chris Byrd and James Toney to work his corner.

Comment

All you who elected Obama over this guy....I dunno. You fkd up. Glad it's 2015.

Comment

Working...
                    X