No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Golovkin-Monroe, Gonzalez-Sosa LA Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Golovkin-Monroe, Gonzalez-Sosa LA Presser

Radio Rahim catches the final press conference to Gennady Golovkin vs. Willie Monroe, a 12-round middleweight world championship bout presented by K2 Promotions and GGG Promotions in association with Banner Promotions and the Forum. The fight will take place Saturday, May 16 at the Forum in Inglewood, CA. Doors open at 4:30 p.m. PT and the first bout starts at 4:45 p.m. PT., the HBO World Championship Boxing telecast begins at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't wait to see two mismatches. Gonzalez and GGG win in two one sided beat downs.

Comment

How is it that Golovkin is actually regressing and taking weaker competition than before? I hope Lara attends and calls him out. Not that I'm eager to see Lara fight again but I'm dying to see Genady fight a live opponent for the first time.

Comment

i dont know but you cant really underestimate a cuban fighter they have really good boxing skills. i dont think monroe could win now but hes got the cuban spirit and the knowlege to be a real test for GGG if he can weather the storm and take a punch from GGG.

Comment

Working...
        X