No announcement yet.

Joan Guzman Signs with Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joan Guzman Signs with Golden Boy

BoxingScene.com was informed by Guzman's manager Jose Nunez, that undefeated featherweight Joan Guzman has signed with Golden Boy Promotions. Guzman currently sports an undefeated record of 24-0, 17KOs and is regarded by many experts as the next featherweight superstar. [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP
    BoxingScene.com was informed by Guzman's manager Jose Nunez, that undefeated featherweight Joan Guzman has signed with Golden Boy Promotions. Guzman currently sports an undefeated record of 24-0, 17KOs and is regarded by many experts as the next featherweight superstar. [details]
    Good move for Guzman and GBP.Hopefully we'll see a lot more of him.

Comment

havent seen him fight yet but i hear he's little tyson, he must be something to get that nickname, GBP is pumping its rosters for future DLH might be the promoter of the future

Comment

Good addition to GBP's stable.

Comment

Originally posted by flipside
          havent seen him fight yet but i hear he's little tyson, he must be something to get that nickname, GBP is pumping its rosters for future DLH might be the promoter of the future

not all to impressive. im ****in little tyson jus kiddin

Comment

This is a good move for goldenboy.Guzman is a hard puncher with skill.GBP is really beefing up its roster.

Comment

he needs too

he's not getting younger
              barera will lose to pac and retire
              hopkins is done
              mosley is almost done

Comment

GBP is really solidifying their stable... they are getting good up and coming fighters... nice...

Comment

i want to go to goldenboy promotions. i'll keep my fingers crossed

Comment

how about MP promotions? Hehehe they have one of the most bankable boxers today

Comment

Working...
                    X