Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGirt Happy with Taishan’s Majority Decision vs. Woods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McGirt Happy with Taishan’s Majority Decision vs. Woods

Seven-foot heavyweight Taishan Dong took some flush, heavy shots from Jamal Woods en route to a majority decision win on Saturday night on the undercard to Canelo Alvarez vs. James Kirkland.

But the important thing was that Dong got the win, said his trainer, Buddy McGirt.

“I think it was a good fight for him,” McGirt said immediately afterward. “He took some shots and fought an experienced guy. It’s all a learning process. I’m very happy with the performance.” [Click Here To Read More]

Anyone see this one??

Comment

Youtube has the fight. Big Dong is terrible. Picture a poor mans Valuev. He needs tons of gym work to work on boxing 101. He wings wide shots and doesn't have a jab at all. He should have guys coming to him but he leans forward asking for Jack Dempsey hooks to fell him. He also looked gassed in a 4 rounder. Other than that he looks like a blue chip prospect.....

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Anyone see this one??
        I heard it was bad for Dong and he didn't look taht great

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          He's a work-in-process. I'm not sure if he had an am career or not

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            Here is the fight it might get pulled before any fans see this terrible outing....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElJ30Hmq2ak

Comment

Working...
            X