No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: No Point in a Rematch, Pacquiao Was Shut Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ariza: No Point in a Rematch, Pacquiao Was Shut Out

As previously reported, eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao underwent surgery at the Kerlan Jobe Clinic in Los Angeles to repair a tear in his right shoulder rotator cuff at 10:00 a.m. yesterday.

Pacquiao was accompanied by his wife Jinkee during the one hour and thirty minute procedure and after some time for recovery was driven to his home and according to ABS-CBN reporter Dyan Castillejo smiled at reporters from the front door of his home.

Pacquiao’s longtime adviser Michael Koncz told the New Standard/BoxingScene.com that “the operation was a success and took about an hour and a half.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

He should of had the surgery then of fought mayrunner.

Comment

Originally posted by rockybone View Post
      He should of had the surgery then of fought mayrunner.
      Mayweather would have probably pulled out of the fight.

Manny wouldn't have had a chance to make anywhere near that sort of money again.

Catch 22 situation.

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
        Mayweather would have probably pulled out of the fight.

Manny wouldn't have had a chance to make anywhere near that sort of money again.

Catch 22 situation.
        yes, its all floyds fault. he conned the pubic. pac fan logic is so ass backwards nowadays. no need for a rematch. pac lost. time to move on.

Comment

When the so called best defensive fighter in the planet had to run and hug his way to avoid a one handed fighter, and to some even lost the fight.

Priceless!

Comment

The guy who calls himself TBE, As BIG as he was, he didn't want to engage the whole night.

Hugging and running all night from a one handed fighter.

Priceless! Yup your right Ariza if hugging was a skill, Floyd really does look unstoppable. He can always hug his way to victory.

I'm impressed alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

When the so called best defensive fighter in the planet had to run and hug his way to avoid a one handed fighter, and to some even lost the fight.

Priceless!
              Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              The guy who calls himself TBE, As BIG as he was, he didn't want to engage the whole night.

Hugging and running all night from a one handed fighter.

Priceless! Yup your right Ariza if hugging was a skill, Floyd really does look unstoppable. He can always hug his way to victory.

I'm impressed alright.
              lol. moral victories ftw. enjoy. 48-0

Comment

In 9 months from now after all hoopla settles down a bit and Floyd is presented with the opportunity to make at least another 100 million...he will be all over it because he loves money too much to turn it away.

Ariza will be clamoring up to get his share and everybody who said they have no interest in watching a rematch will watch the rematch. More and more people will begin to believe the shoulder was an issue and fan the flame slowly. Consider that maybe the shoulder was enough to have made the difference in 2 or 3 of the close rounds and would have made it competitive otherwise...maybe a draw.

I have to admit I am beginning to believe that it affected his jab output...and anyone who thinks the surgery is a fake/conspiracy is crazy. I'm pretty sure it happened.

Comment

Comment

Don't you pac fans feel embarrassed? All these excuses your hero is the real TBE lol the best excuses

Deal with it floyd reduced your hero the supposed offensive machine and fighter of the decade with his 7 time trainer of the year to nothing more than a sparring partner hahaha they could fight over and over and it will be the same result lol injury my ass

Floyds the best of this era case closed stop crying :

Comment

Working...
                    X