No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Dana White Talks Mayweather vs. Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Dana White Talks Mayweather vs. Pacquiao

Ryan Burton catches up with UFC President Dana White to discuss the mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao, and more.

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao will be replayed next Saturday by Showtime and HBO. The fight is a unification bout promoted by Mayweather Promotions and Top Rank Inc., and is sponsored by Tecate con caracter, Paramount Pictures and Skydance Productions -Terminator Genisys, in theaters July 1st, Paramount Pictures & Skydance Productions present MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: ROGUE NATION, in theaters & IMAX July 31st, The Weinstein Company and the new movie Southpaw, starring Jake Gyllenhaal, in theaters everywhere July 24 and Mexico, Live it to Believe it. [Click Here To Read More]

Rousey will beat MW, if that's the case, Dana white couldn't beat an egg.

Comment

Dana wants to say.what did you expect they fought in a parking lot Size ring.

Hold run rinse repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        Dana wants to say.what did you expect they fought in a parking lot Size ring.

Hold run rinse repeat.
        Yup, I saw a guy with a gif with Floyd literally running around the ring while Manny watched in the middle of it.

If Floyd, the A-side, was a stationary flat-footed power puncher, I'm sure you would have seen last night the smallest ring possible. Since Floyd is the complete opposite fighter, the ring was huge. Just one of many problems with boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lets_Get_It_On! View Post
          Yup, I saw a guy with a gif with Floyd literally running around the ring while Manny watched in the middle of it.

If Floyd, the A-side, was a stationary flat-footed power puncher, I'm sure you would have seen last night the smallest ring possible. Since Floyd is the complete opposite fighter, the ring was huge. Just one of many problems with boxing.
          It was a standard 20ft ring , lots of little BS gifs can me made making losers look like they won in a landslide .

Its no good saying your sure when you make up maybes .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            It was a standard 20ft ring , lots of little BS gifs can me made making losers look like they won in a landslide .

Its no good saying your sure when you make up maybes .
            Looked bigger but if you are sure I'm not going to disagree because I didn't hear any numbers.

One thing is for sure is that Floyd let it look big. When Manny fought on the inside, Floyd grabbed like there was no tomorrow. Or Floyd ran for the hills.

I preferred when Floyd tried to (really) box his way to a win. It didn't happen much here. Not a good performance from either fighter.

Comment

Working...
            X