No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Paulie Malignaggi Slams Pacquiao Performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Paulie Malignaggi Slams Pacquiao Performance

Ryan Burton catches up with former two division champion Paulie Malignaggi to discuss the mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao, and more.

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao will be replayed next Saturday by Showtime and HBO. The fight is a unification bout promoted by Mayweather Promotions and Top Rank Inc., and is sponsored by Tecate con caracter, Paramount Pictures and Skydance Productions -Terminator Genisys, in theaters July 1st, Paramount Pictures & Skydance Productions present MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: ROGUE NATION, in theaters & IMAX July 31st, The Weinstein Company and the new movie Southpaw, starring Jake Gyllenhaal, in theaters everywhere July 24 and Mexico, Live it to Believe it. [Click Here To Read More]

no surprise here.

Comment

Paulie 'Nostradamus' malignaggi. http://youtu.be/imDTxvHiQGg

Comment

I can't stand this idiot.

I think I'm going to go watch Malinaggi /Cotto to make me feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          I can't stand this idiot.

I think I'm going to go watch Malinaggi /Cotto to make me feel better.
          Followed by Paulie vs. Porter.

Wonder why he hates pacquiao so much. It is quite annoying to hear him talk like he's some boxing genius guru. Reminds me of the out of shape guys in the gym giving advice on how to get shredded and how to lift properly

Comment

I can't understand why most of boxers who has an envy to pacquiao's achievement in boxing hates pacquiao's performance on may-pac fight? Like amir, pauli,keth? If you are not a blindman you would put your blame to mayweather who is not fighting instead he was running and hugging. anyway these 3 big mouth boxers has no record as a good boxers they are lousy boxers in fact look at their previous fight attendance plenty of fly on the seat.
            Last edited by zalcups@yahoo.c; 05-03-2015, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigtyivier2k2 View Post
              Followed by Paulie vs. Porter.

Wonder why he hates pacquiao so much. It is quite annoying to hear him talk like he's some boxing genius guru. Reminds me of the out of shape guys in the gym giving advice on how to get shredded and how to lift properly
              Watch the vid I posted. Dude was 1000% correct. And he's still called a hater lol.

Comment

Paulie keeps it 100.

He told you guys YEARS ago that Cotto would be a tougher opponent for Floyd than Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Paulie 'Nostradamus' malignaggi. http://youtu.be/imDTxvHiQGg
                  Paulie 'Nostradamus' Malignaggi still stays Khan will beat Floyd

But i guess you dont agree with that

Floyd keep duckin the King

Comment

Paulie has gone kind of strange these last few years IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X