Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather Sr. Applauds Random PED Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather Sr. Applauds Random PED Testing

BoxingScene.com catches up with Floyd Mayweather Sr., father and trainer of Floyd Mayweather Jr., to discuss the mega-fight with Manny Pacquiao and Mayweather Jr., and more.

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao will be replayed next week by Showtime and HBO. The fight is a unification bout promoted by Mayweather Promotions and Top Rank Inc., and is sponsored by Tecate con caracter, Paramount Pictures and Skydance Productions -Terminator Genisys, in theaters July 1st, Paramount Pictures & Skydance Productions present MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: ROGUE NATION, in theaters & IMAX July 31st, The Weinstein Company and the new movie Southpaw, starring Jake Gyllenhaal, in theaters everywhere July 24 and Mexico, Live it to Believe it. [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Sr. deserves a tonne of credit for creating the greatest boxer of my life time.

ATG trainer status deserved just for his work with his son alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        Sr. deserves a tonne of credit for creating the greatest boxer of my life time.

ATG trainer status deserved just for his work with his son alone.
        ATG Trainer? i dont think so. even Jr said during post fight that his dad was getting caught in the moment of the crowds cheers that he thought Jr wasn't doing well. watching him on the corner he was freaking out at Jr.

Comment

He was upset w/ little Floyd cause he knew he was behind and too scared to mix it up.

Comment

I don't think PED could've helped Pac on this fight at all. The more he threw, the more he missed.

Comment

This is comical Floyd used the two biggest steroid maskers in the sport but I give him credit steroids don't help reflexes doe

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                BoxingScene.com catches up with Floyd Mayweather Sr., father and trainer of Floyd Mayweather Jr., to discuss the mega-fight with Manny Pacquiao and Mayweather Jr., and more.

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao will be replayed next week by Showtime and HBO. The fight is a unification bout promoted by Mayweather Promotions and Top Rank Inc., and is sponsored by Tecate con caracter, Paramount Pictures and Skydance Productions -Terminator Genisys, in theaters July 1st, Paramount Pictures & Skydance Productions present MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: ROGUE NATION, in theaters & IMAX July 31st, The Weinstein Company and the new movie Southpaw, starring Jake Gyllenhaal, in theaters everywhere July 24 and Mexico, Live it to Believe it. [Click Here To Read More]
                Floyd Sr is a genius and a legend of the sport. He knows his stuff

Comment

Working...
                X