No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather-Pacquiao Official Score Cards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather-Pacquiao Official Score Cards

HBO Sports presents FLOYD MAYWEATHER VS. MANNY PACQUIAO, the replay of their high-stakes world welterweight unification title fight, SATURDAY, MAY 9 at 9:00 p.m. (ET/PT) on HBO. The pay-per-view broadcast team, which was ringside at the MGM Grand Garden Arena describing the blow-by-blow, calls all the action. The telecast will be available in HDTV.

The bout featured boxing’s two biggest superstars in a showdown that was six years in the making and captivated sports fans worldwide. The event took place Saturday, May 2, and was carried live on pay-per-view.

The replay will be paired with the previously announced “HBO World Championship Boxing®” live doubleheader from Minute Maid Park in Houston that will be headlined by the highly anticipated super welterweight collision between Canelo Alvarez and James Kirkland. That event marks Canelo’s 2015 ring debut. [Click Here To Read More]

manny had his moments but Floyd clearly won.

Congratulations to both Floyd and manny

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
      manny had his moments but Floyd clearly won.

Congratulations to both Floyd and manny
      It was a good fight, I knew either one wasn't getting KO'd.

Comment

Boring fight. Manny was never in it. Roach looks like an idiot saying that Mayweather's legs were gone.
        Another thing: Mayweather's height and reach were key factors. I now think that Khan would have a shot because he's taller.

Comment

Common Pa c tards, lets hear the excuses...

Comment

It's a robbery! 115-113 Manny. fLOYD Jr's running all night and that's you're TBE ?

Comment

Manny got a boxing lesson.

Comment

manny was so frustrated he couldnt land punches because of mayweathers
                fleet footedness.

Comment

Manny won, he boxed smart.

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
                    Manny won, he boxed smart.
                    Do you really see it that way? I thing you must watch the fight again.

I think he was frustrated because Mayweather did not stand still and Manny did not cut the movement because he wanted to avoid the straight right.

Comment

Working...
                    X