No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Batters Rodriguez In 9th Round Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Batters Rodriguez In 9th Round Knockout

Vasyl Lomachenko opened the most expensive Pay-Per-View telecast in boxing history with a one-sided 9th round knockout of Gamalier Rodriguez in their featherweight belt Saturday evening at MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

The mismatch saw Lomachenko score knockdowns in round five and nine, the latter putting Rodriguez down for the count at 0:50 of round nine. [Click Here To Read More]

Terrible, just a sparring match against a nobody.

Comment

Vasyl tries too hard to fight like pacquiao.

Comment

Terrible undercard. Just get to the main event.

Comment

Wasn't really a bad fight, Loma did what they had to do. My girl enjoyed it and I did too.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
            Vasyl tries too hard to fight like pacquiao.
            Totally different styles. This guy has real good foot work and is fundamentally sound. Pacquiao makes work his awkward style!

Comment

Lomachenko got mad skills.
              rodriguez has never been stopped before.

Comment

Didn't see this, but sounded like Loma whooped the hell out of the guy.

Comment

Most entertaining fight of the broadcast, and with logical and proper conclusion. Leo couldn't finish cab driver and Manny didn't fulfill dreams of Floyd's haters.

Comment

Best fight of the night for me. Not because it was unpredictable or action packed, but just seeing Lomachenko work is fun to watch. The way Loma tosses those combo's out is crazy. The speed, balance, Leg and upper body movement are top notch. When he gets into one of his zones, you can feel something amazing to watch is about to happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X