No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Laila Ali on Floyd Mayweather: I See a Broken Person

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Laila Ali on Floyd Mayweather: I See a Broken Person

Laila Ali, former champion and daughter of Hall of Fame heavyweight legend Muhammad Ali, was a guest on the CBS Sports show We Need To Talk where she discussed Floyd Mayweather’s showdown on Saturday night aith Manny Pacquiao at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Laila says she is friendly with Mayweather, but also had some choice words about his character and personality.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Floyd doesn't want it straight

That's why he has these yes people around him

I'm still wondering why the media didn't ask him how many drug tests he's taken for this fight

That many media members and that many questions and not one asked him about that

That's either incompetence or fear that control freak Floyd would renege their press credentials

Comment

she don't know **** about boxing

Comment

Preach......

Comment

Floyd fans feeling the heat now as we approach the hour of destiny.

Comment

hopefully Pacquiao will teach him how to be humble tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              Floyd doesn't want it straight

That's why he has these yes people around him

I'm still wondering why the media didn't ask him how many drug tests he's taken for this fight

That many media members and that many questions and not one asked him about that

That's either incompetence or fear that control freak Floyd would renege their press credentials
              Does anybody even know how many times he has been tested?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Laila Ali, former champion and daughter of Hall of Fame heavyweight legend Muhammad Ali, was a guest on the CBS Sports show We Need To Talk where she discussed Floyd Mayweather’s showdown on Saturday night aith Manny Pacquiao at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Laila says she is friendly with Mayweather, but also had some choice words about his character and personality.
                [Click Here To Read More]

Really!!!!! Its come to this ..... WTF!!!

Comment

This just serves as motivation for Floyd. After Floyd wins. You will probably see the old Floyd saying, I TOLD YA.

Comment

Looking for shine she mad because floyd said he's better than her daddy floyd don't know you now dissappear after may 2

Comment

Working...
                    X