No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Sadam Ali Feels Ready To Step Things Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Sadam Ali Feels Ready To Step Things Up

New York City, New York - Bill "Two Scoops" Emes catches up with Olympian Sadam Ali to discuss his HBO televised decision win over Francisco Santana as part of the Wladimir Klitschko vs. Bryant Jennings undercard from Madison Square Garden, thoughts on his strategy to beat Santana, being part of the card at MSG, what he plans to do next in his career, and more. [Click Here To Read More]

be careful wat u ask for..not once could u put that guy on the backfoot..and not once did your trainer inform you to..u took a lot of punishment from 1d guy that was not fight dirty...highly unimpressed..u run around the ring all night looking for one big shot..u didnt set up anything or ever stand your ground..take 2 more fights like this and do the things u didnt do and i'll listen to talk like this then..until then you are praying to be sparked out with that style

your body attack is pretty pathetic as well..i felt u were much better than that..but u got exposed a bit

Comment

Exactly!! This is dude is wack...I've always felt he wasnt an impressive fightet at all. He's not slick nor is he as fast...I don't see him beating the Likes of thurman, khan, maidana, broner, porter...I dont even see him beating collazo.

Comment

Working...
      X