No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Klitschko vs. Jennings Post Fight Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Klitschko vs. Jennings Post Fight Presser

The champ returned to the Garden, as Wladimir Klitschko easily outpointed a game Bryant Jennings in the champion’s first fight in the United States in seven years, defending his heavyweight titles with a unanimous decision Saturday night. Although not at his dominant best, Klitschko was in control from the outset in his 18th straight successful defense. The overwhelmingly pro-Klitschko crowd of 17,056 roared loudly with every thundering punch by the champ. They chanted Ukrainian slogans when he entered the arena and when the decision was announced: 116-111 on two cards, 118-109 on another.

[Click Here To Read More]

So there you have it, TYSON FURY is next.

I can't wait after some of the recent posts that I have read on here. It took Wlad to have a "BAD" night in order for this match-up to get interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
      So there you have it, TYSON FURY is next.

I can't wait after some of the recent posts that I have read on here. It took Wlad to have a "BAD" night in order for this match-up to get interesting.
      As is always suspected, Wlad will defend his WBO title.

Fury either better vacate mandatory challenge status or get himself ready to fight. I do hope Fury is prepared to go through with this fight now, he has ducked and dodged long enough, Wlad is few years older, Fury is supposed to be more skilled now. He has to make sure this fight happens or he will be an even bigger laughing stock than already is.

Comment

Working...
      X