No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Bryant Jennings Feels Klitschko Lost The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Bryant Jennings Feels Klitschko Lost The Fight

New York City, New York, Madison Square Garden - Bill "Two Scoops" Emes catches up with Bryant Jennings to discuss his first career defeat, a twelve round decision loss to IBO/WBO/WBA/IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko on Saturday night. Jennings talks about his displeasure with the scoring of the fight, the idea of potentially facing WBC champion Deontay Wilder, praising heavyweight prospect Charles Martin, the possibility of a rematch with Klitschko and whether or not that fight can happen, and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Klitschko came to your back yard, beat you with your judges, your ref so sit your a$$ down and shut the phuck up

Comment

Punching the guys belly while in the clinch won't get you a win.

6 punch to the head in a 36 minute fight and you think you won against the lineal champion?!?!

Just say you'll learn from the experience and do better next time.

Comment

this guy's suffering from concussion shouldnt have said that, closest is probably 9-3

Comment

11-1 at worst, 9-3 at best, i think hes still realing fro those jabs. hope hes ok

Comment

Yeah another brain damaged victim.

I thought Klitschko carried Jennings anyway because they were friends!

Back stabber

Comment

Bryant Jennings.... Shut up. Just shut the hell up, and go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                Yeah another brain damaged victim.

I thought Klitschko carried Jennings anyway because they were friends!

Back stabber
                ahahaah good point

Comment

Of course he won't admit that he lost. It's his way to come back by selling himself as the guy who beat Klitschko. It's either that or manufacturing an excuse. Now I'd like to see him against Pulev or Alexander.

Comment

He did better than most thought he would. Dunno why he's doing this to himself. Just saying "I landed some good shots on one of the best fighters in the world and I will be back" would get applause. Claiming he won that fight is comedy.

Comment

Working...
                    X