No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Klitschko on Facing Fury, Jennings Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Klitschko on Facing Fury, Jennings Rematch

New York City, New York - Bill "Two Scoops" Emes catches up with IBO/WBA/IBF/WBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko to discuss his twelve round decision victory over Bryant Jennings at Madison Square Garden. Klitschko talks about his performance, the possibility of a rematch with Jennings down the line, thoughts on Anthony Joshua, thoughts on the World Boxing Organization mandatory fight with undefeated Tyson Fury, having older brother Vitali Klitschko by his side, and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Does Fury want to face the champion after such a convincing victory over a more fluid mover and generally better all round boxer than himself ?

I hope Fury does not duck the champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
      Does Fury want to face the champion after such a convincing victory over a more fluid mover and generally better all round boxer than himself ?

Peter Fury was in the studio for the UK broadcast of Wlad/Jennings.

He said they want Wlad next and would go to Germany or anywhere else for it.

Comment

Those are completely two different fights

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Peter Fury was in the studio for the UK broadcast of Wlad/Jennings.

He said they want Wlad next and would go to Germany or anywhere else for it.
          Steve Bunce was no doubt there too right ? That man is disgusting and can not hide his dislike and jealousies over Klitschko.

Peter Fury is an intelligent man. I kind of like him but for his involvement with his nephe., to his credit he had brought Fury along well. I like the Hughie Fury kid, he has more potential and I believe he will take Joshua apart should Tyson duck him like he ducked Price. IMO Hughie is nearly about ready for Price, give him a Dallas, ***ton Kreskott type fight next, no doubts he stops them.

On topic, great news. I think Wlad will be apprehensive about fighting in the UK on a Warren promotion. I think he burnt a lot of nervous energy last night due to the referee being unrelenting in his warnings.

Will you be going it is in the UK or North Germany ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
            Those are completely two different fights
            Exactly, Fury will be there to be hit all night.

Comment

Steve Bunce was no doubt there too right ? That man is disgusting and can not hide his dislike and jealousies over Klitschko.

Peter Fury is an intelligent man. I kind of like him but for his involvement with his nephe., to his credit he had brought Fury along well. I like the Hughie Fury kid, he has more potential and I believe he will take Joshua apart should Tyson duck him like he ducked Price. IMO Hughie is nearly about ready for Price, give him a Dallas, ***ton Kreskott type fight next, no doubts he stops them.

On topic, great news. I think Wlad will be apprehensive about fighting in the UK on a Warren promotion. I think he burnt a lot of nervous energy last night due to the referee being unrelenting in his warnings.

Will you be going it is in the UK or North Germany ?
              I think Bunce was a bigger fan of Vitali than Wlad, but he has always defended both brothers against any attempt to disparage or belittle their achievements. Many times I've heard him say stuff along the lines of - Wlad may be boring sometimes, but if he isn't a great fighter, how come nobody can beat him?

Peter Fury was scathing in his opinion of last nights fight. He said it could have been a great fight but ended being crap because Wlad refused to take any risks whatsoever.

He also revealed that Tyson Fury had never sparred with Wlad during the time he spent training with him. This was because Wlad had been preparing for Chisora while Tyson was there and would only spar shorter men because of that.

He said that toward the end of his time there, Tyson became frustrated with this and demanded that Wlad get into the ring with him. But Wlad told him he was too tall and refused to do it.

I might go to the fight if it's in the UK. The atmosphere and occasion would be awesome, but I couldn't afford a ringside sweat and I know I'll get a much better view of the action if I watch it on TV in the pub or at home. I guess it depends if any of my mates are going.

How about you?

Comment

Working...
              X