No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Still Grinding - 11 Days To Go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Still Grinding - 11 Days To Go

Hollywood, California --- "11 DAYS OUT" --- Superstar Manny Pacquiao trains with Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach and assistant Marvin Somodio , Monday at the Wild Card Boxing Club as he prepares for his upcoming 12-round welterweight world championship unification mega-fight against Floyd Mayweather. Promoted by Mayweather Promotions and Top Rank Inc. , this pay-per-view telecast will be co-produced and co-distributed by HBO Pay-Per-View® and SHOWTIME PPV® Saturday, May 2 beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/ 6:00 p.m. PT from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank. [Click Here To Read More]

manny is a true insparation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I keep reading on ESPN as recent as right now that the fight is in Jeopardy.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
        manny is a true insparation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        And ceo of The Autism Team which you're apart of

Comment

The GREATEST of all time!! TGE!!!! Let's go PAC!!!!!!!! May 2nd, God will power every punch. That coward will be taken rushed to the hospital after the fight. WAR PACQUIAO!!!! LET'S GOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Comment

Manny looks good and strong. I hope he trims or shaves that nasty looking goatee though.

Comment

I want to see his body :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                Would take a major injury to stop it now , do you realize the money spent so far , only media gossip mongers will make mountains out of molehills .

Sometimes you got to draw a line between hype and common sense .

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  Really ?

What reasons were given ?

And, any chance you could post a link ?

Comment

BS has many pic of Manny but where are Floyd's?

Is it because Floyd doesn't want people to take pictures of him taking Ariza's shakes and getting Memo PEDs jabs?

Comment

Working...
                    X