No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Bryant Jennings Discusses Klitschko Tactics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Bryant Jennings Discusses Klitschko Tactics

Bill "Two Scoops" Emes was present at the final press conference to Wladimir Klitschko vs. Bryant Jennings, which is being presented by K2 Promotions and the Klitschko Management Group in association with Gary Shaw Productions and will be televised Live on HBO World Championship Boxing®beginning at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT in the United States and RTL in Germany. ALI vs. SANTANA is presented by K2 Promotions in association with Gary Shaw Productions and Golden Boy Promotions. Tickets priced at $1000, $600, $300, $200 and $100 may be purchased through the Madison Square Garden Box Office, www.TheGarden.com and www.Ticketmaster.com.

Emes and other members of the press sat down with Jennings to discuss a variety of topics.
    [Click Here To Read More]

klitschko's tactics...what tactics? he's clean as a whistle. holding every time your opponent gets close enough to hit you is legal right? i mean your opponent shouldn't be allowed to just throw punches at a man with no head movement or defense. that would be unfair.

Comment

Bryant is gonna be shocked with difference in level; I really fear for the rest of his career
      Effectively he's moving up 2 weightclasses, Klitschko aint no Perez or Szpilka.
      His management only see the quick dollars and don't care about Jennings in the long term.

Comment

Originally posted by Boskop View Post
        Bryant is gonna be shocked with difference in level; I really fear for the rest of his career
        His management only see the quick dollars and don't care about Jennings in the long term.
        I don't know. I think he hit the lottery. I mean yeah maybe he could have milked another payday before this one but there's still risk involved in that.

Comment

Originally posted by Boskop View Post
          What long term? He is 30 years old, the long term is now. Plus off of his stinker fight with Perez he could lose to any legitimate contender. If he is going to lose it might as well be for the biggest purse possible.

Comment

And the New......

Everybody is doubting Jennings but I'm not. I think he's going to win.

I like klitschko but its time for his reign to end.

From the moment this fight was announced I said Jennings had the attributes, mentally, emotionally, psychologically to win this kinda of warfare.

He's not intimidated 1bit and that is obvious, the mental game is were the fights is 1st won or lost, Jennings gets an A+++ in that dept, he doesn't even allow the Media to misconstrue things, he checks them right away and puts them back in there place.

He's not buying into anything other than he's going to win, that's what it takes. He's not fighting for the "fickle fans" and attention seeking Bloggers, he's fighting for himself and his team, and his REAL Fans, he's NOT seeking the approval of ANYONE ELSE.

Jennings has the reach advantage if im correct, and of course the speed and quickeness advantage. He's more mobile but Klitschko has the POWER and experience advantage, plus abit taller , but size wise they are very similar in their dimensions.

I think Klitschko is taking this guy VERY SERIOUS, that right there tells me Klitschko knows what the "Dumb _ss" Bloggers on this site don't........

"You Don't Know SH I T about Boxing" Roger Mayweather

WAR JENNINGS!!!!!!

:ANYWORD:

Comment

Working...
            X