Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Rate Ward, Golovkin Above Duck Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: I Rate Ward, Golovkin Above Duck Mayweather!

In the opinion of Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach, WBC/WBA welterweight and junior middleweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. has ducked too many names over the years. Because of that, Roach rates super middleweight champion Andre Ward and middleweight king Gennady Golovkin above Mayweather.

Roach's star fighter, WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, will face Mayweather on May 2nd from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

"Mayweather is undefeated so you have to give him a little credit for that,’ said Roach to Daily Mail. But he has picked and chosen his opponents and I don’t think he’s fought enough competition to be considered the best. You have to fight the best to be the best, I feel. He’s ducked a lot of guys."
    [Click Here To Read More]

everyone knows floyds a ducker. i think this is a non story to be honest

Comment

Even though Ward makes all his opponents fight in his backyard, he never ducked anyone.

GGG is just a wrecking ball. Prolly on PED's, but he doesn't duck either.

Comment

Originally posted by General STRUGG View Post
        everyone knows floyds a ducker. i think this is a non story to be honest
        The Floydiots don't think he's a ducker... or at least that's the way they act on the blogs. But yeah, lotta quacks when you go down the list of just how many he avoided.

Comment

Freddie Roach at 50+ years of age really is beyond pathetic,
          Why be such a spiteful attention seeking whore?

The right way to get attention is to earn it; get your fighters sharp and have them win big fights.

None of Freddies fighters have done this in years, hence the reason Amir Khan left him and Manny is about to get beaten into retirement.

Get a life Roach.

Comment

Ward is very soon going to reach Floyd levels of Duckage.

Triple G is undisputed most feared man in Boxing right now though.

Comment

Originally posted by FloydvsPac View Post
              Even though Ward makes all his opponents fight in his backyard, he never ducked anyone.

GGG is just a wrecking ball. Prolly on PED's, but he doesn't duck either.
              They fight in one weight class so they better be fighting everybody.

What's odd is that after Floyd wins this fight he will have two of the belts at light middle weight and three of the belts at welter weight but somehow he's still a ducker? LOL

The hate is almost comical from you guys.

Comment

Golovkin who's best win is Martin Murray?

Comment

So Freddie Roach who currently trains the linear MW Champion of the World believes that Triple 2 is possibly one of the 2 top P4P fighters in the world right now? Freddie cracks me up. I have to respect the dude though, that playa is cashed up for life. In 20 years time he'll prolly have more money than Manny & Floyd combined, LOL.

Comment

Roach gets 10% of Pacquiao's split for every fight that guy's got bank.

Comment

Working...
                    X