No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao is Visited By The Real 'Rocky'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao is Visited By The Real 'Rocky'

Hollywood, Calif. --- "ROCKY meets PACMAN" --- (L-R) 'Reel-life' champion Sylvester Stallone meets 'real-life' champion Manny Pacquiao and Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach, Saturday at the Wild Card Boxing Club as Pacquiao prepares for his upcoming 12-round welterweight world championship unification mega-fight against Floyd Mayweather. Promoted by Mayweather Promotions and Top Rank Inc. , this pay-per-view telecast will be co-produced and co-distributed by HBO Pay-Per-View® and SHOWTIME PPV® Saturday, May 2 beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/ 6:00 p.m. PT from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. --- Photo Credit : Chris Farina/Top Rank

[Click Here To Read More]

That HGH sure has Rocky's hand the size of a real heavy weight

Comment

The real Rocky?! What a disgrace! Stallone is a ****ing actor! Rocky Marcianoe was the real Rocky.

Comment

How tall is Stallone and Roach? Pac is 5'4 and is taller than both. Hmmm

Comment

For a second I thought it was gonna be Henry Cooper.

Comment

War Manny!

Comment

Stallone looks super baked.

Comment

an example of a manly American male for all you effeminate Floyd fans. i know you guys are used to rooting for a guy with female tendencies.

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
                  an example of a manly American male for all you effeminate Floyd fans. i know you guys are used to rooting for a guy with female tendencies.
                  "Manly American Male"

..speaking of female tendencies.

Comment

Also, this all means nothing without a "YO Jinkee, we did it!" speech, in the event that he wins.

Comment

Working...
                    X