No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Early Results From Kiev: Max Bursak Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Early Results From Kiev: Max Bursak Wins

Comebacking former middleweight fringe contender and ex-EBU 160lb title Max Bursak got his second stoppage victory after back-to-back decision losses to Jarrod Fletcher and Martin Murray in 2014. Bursak easily annihilated overmatched German Chris Herrmann, fropping him three times with left hooks for a stoppage win in round one. Bursak is now 31-3-1, 14 KOs, and is expected to travel all way to Australia for a fight with undefeated Zac Dunn (17-0, 15 KOs) on June 27 for a vacant IBO crown. Herrmann is down to 19-6-1, 10 KOs, all of his losses coming by way of knockout. Time was 2:22.

[Click Here To Read More]

The dancing destroyer Usyk marches on. I wonder will Huck shi.t his pants and vacate. His days of picking the worst run of opposition in successive defences is nearing an end, his one sided lame ass cherry picking has become so tiresome we got Chakhkiev, Usyk and the almighty Kudryashov coming up, I suspect Huck will be struggling to make weight by no later than the fall.

Can't wait for Usyk to move up and shake things up in the heavy weights upon Klitschko retiring undefeated after he had destroyed Fury and Wilder, I only hope he leaves Joshua to Usyk to heap more Ukrainian misery on British fan boys hopes.

Comment

Working...
    X