No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Garcia-Peterson, Lee-Quillin PBC Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Garcia-Peterson, Lee-Quillin PBC Weighin

Danny Garcia and Lamont Peterson both made weight for their catch-weight bout on Saturday night in the main event of “Premier Boxing Champions” on NBC.

Garcia stepped on the scales at 142.2 pounds, well within the contractually agreed-upon limit of 143 pounds. Peterson initially stepped on the scale at 143.2 pounds, only to remove his underwear and come in at 143 on the dot.

This is the second time that Garcia, the junior welterweight champion, has fought at a catch-weight above 140. He was 141.75 for his last fight, a second-round slaughter of Rod Salka that took place at a contractually agreed upon limit of 142 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is the chick fight going to be televised? I imagine Spence is

Comment

I'm still shocked/confused as to why Peterson still has that IBF belt. He's holding it hostage.

Comment

Quillen is a fricking joke. I hope Lee decapitates him for his stupidity and unprofessionalism.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonrr View Post
          I'm still shocked/confused as to why Peterson still has that IBF belt. He's holding it hostage.
          If he loses tomorrow he loses the belt. Thank God

Comment

Lee-Quillin is now a non-title bout

Comment

Garcia is one Skeletor looking mofo. Reminds me of a zombie fro Day of the Dead or something.

Comment

I can't wait for this fight!!! FREE TV

Comment

Can someone clarify some of the other matchups? Viktor Postol weighed in at 143.8 lbs and the other guy weighed in at 142 or so. Aren't these guys junior welterweights? I understand garcia-peterson is at a contracted catchweight but what's with some of these other matchups being in between weight classes or does it not even matter whether they make weight because they're non televised bouts? Also, aaron pryor jr has the smallest forearms i've ever seen on a light heavyweight.

Comment

damn almost 2 pounds over wtf, and he still doesnt make the weight I hope Lee and his tee TAX em hard for $$$$$$

War Lee
                    and hopefully Garcia and peterson both ko each other.

Comment

Working...
                    X