No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lebedev vs. Kalenga Early Results From Moscow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lebedev vs. Kalenga Early Results From Moscow

Johan Duhaupas heads back to France with the biggest win of his career, pulling off a considerable upset in scoring a 10-round decision over Manuel Charr. Scores were 95-95 even and matching scores of 98-93 in favor of Duhaupas (32-2, 20KOs), who was coming off of a points loss to unbeaten Erkan Teper less than a month ago. [Click Here To Read More]

Charr was never good to begin with.

Comment

Charr is awful and he always was. Can't believe some people thought he would be "dangerous" opponent for Joshua. Anthony would demolish him in 2-3 rounds at most.

Comment

You could see his soul fly out, just like Mares

Comment

sick KO from kudryashov!

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            You could see his soul fly out, just like Mares

That's mah boy!

Comment

Tough lost for charr. Although i watch the duhapas/teper fight & thought he was better then i expected. He took a punch pretty good. I thought it would be charr pulling out a close win. Charr will now be a stepping stone but he is still a credible name to add to one's resume...

Comment

Originally posted by have_not View Post
                sick KO from kudryashov!

Wow, that was vicious. It's a shame a guy like that is wasting away at cruiser weight. What's that two or three straight first round kos? I almost feel like they should make a regular hw division, 200-220. There would be lots of talent there.

Comment

Kudryashov is a bad man.

Last edited by Cuban Linx; 04-10-2015, 05:15 PM.

Comment

This is why the cruiserweight division is my all time favorite division.

Kud and Rakhim had some fantastic knockouts. Kud is a scary dude.

Comment

Working...
                    X