No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Getting Needed Experience With Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Getting Needed Experience With Klitschko

Kiwi boxer Joseph Parker has been going toe-to-toe with the world's best heavyweight in preparation for his June fight.

Parker and his trainer Kevin Barry are in camp in Miami, training with world champion Wladimir Klitschko as Parker builds up to his June 13 fight in Palmerston North.

Parker was initially anxious about sparring with the world champion, but was fine after a couple of sessions and has held his own against the big Ukrainian.

"It doesn't get any better," Barry said from Miami. "There are lots of big men in the heavyweight division but Klitschko happens to be the very best of them.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Best of luck, Joe Parker, and as you've already made a good impression on Larry Holmes, I've got to believe in you.

Comment

I like Parker a lot and he's exciting to watch. Parker and Joshua - the two most interesting young HW fighters out there.

Comment

Should have him on the Wlad undercard, if he really is a decent talent. train with the champ then go fight on his card is finishing off a training camp the best way!

Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Kiwi boxer Joseph Parker has been going toe-to-toe with the world's best heavyweight in preparation for his June fight.

Parker and his trainer Kevin Barry are in camp in Miami, training with world champion Wladimir Klitschko as Parker builds up to his June 13 fight in Palmerston North.

Parker was initially anxious about sparring with the world champion, but was fine after a couple of sessions and has held his own against the big Ukrainian.

"It doesn't get any better," Barry said from Miami. "There are lots of big men in the heavyweight division but Klitschko happens to be the very best of them.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Fantastic news, just what I hoped for.

Parker is the best fighter that we have produced in the last 120 years lol

Its great to have a guy with skills, Im so sick and tired of the "tough" guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Daddy View Post
            Best of luck, Joe Parker, and as you've already made a good impression on Larry Holmes, I've got to believe in you.
            someone made a good impression on larry holmes besides larry holmes?? wow! the man has been born again

Comment

Working...
            X