No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: ALL ACCESS: Chavez Jr - Debuts on SHO, April 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: ALL ACCESS: Chavez Jr - Debuts on SHO, April 10

NEW YORK –The Sports Emmy® Award-winning series ALL ACCESS returns to examine the life of Mexican superstar Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr., as he prepares to make his SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® debut against dangerous brawler Andrzej Fonfara on Saturday, April 18, live on SHOWTIME (10 p.m. ET/ 7 p.m. PT) from the StubHub Center in Carson, Calif

ALL ACCESS: Chavez premieres Friday, April 10, immediately following the live ShoBox: The New Generation tripleheader at 10 p.m. ET/PT.

ALL ACCESS: Chavez is written and reported by SHOWTIME Sports contributor Mark Kriegel. Author of acclaimed biographies “The Good Son: The Life of Ray ‘Boom Boom’ Mancini” and “Pistol: The Life of Pete Maravich,” Kriegel has long focused on the conflicts and complexities that beset fathers and sons in sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice.... i wanna see what those car rides with Goosen is like

Comment

Oh this should be good

Eating fruit loops and smoking fat blunts

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        Nice.... i wanna see what those car rides with Goosen is like
        "Oye, let's hit up that taco truck before we put it in this 25 minute work out"

Comment

Jr's going to be showing off his new skills.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
            Jr's going to be showing off his new skills.

oh Jesus

Comment

When did Shotime start doing documentaries on drugs? I know that drugs are a bit of an epidemic but weed is pretty mellow and it seems like a bit of a departure from their usual programming.

Comment

Working...
              X