No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Quigg Shows Off £1.5 million Check To Frampton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Quigg Shows Off £1.5 million Check To Frampton

Scott Quigg’s promoter Eddie Hearn has offered Carl Frampton £1.5million to face him at the Manchester Arena on July 18.

The Bury star joined promoter Eddie Hearn in Matchroom Sport’s offices in Brentwood to confirm the offer live on Sky Sports News, which was sent to Frampton’s team earlier in the day.

Unbeaten World champions Quigg (WBA) and Frampton (IBF) have long been on a collision course, and after issuing the offer to the Belfast man, Quigg is hoping that they can clash in a summer blockbuster.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is becoming a circus.Matchroom know it has to be a joint promotion so i have no idea what Eddie's banging on about.If they really wanted the fight then co-promote.This is Eddie's and Mcguigans problem,2 huge ego's who won't back down.

Comment

I'm surprised they didn't get a big sweepstake winning cheque for the photo. Dumb stunt

Comment

Pathetic attempt to fool the casuals . They will probably convince some. I mean they sold bellew cleverly for crying out loud and I remember bashing the fight in the global boxing forum and some people were defending it. Lol. Hearn fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          Pathetic attempt to fool the casuals . They will probably convince some. I mean they sold bellew cleverly for crying out loud and I remember bashing the fight in the global boxing forum and some people were defending it. Lol. Hearn fanboys.
          Couldn't agree more, well said.

Hearn is absolutely pathetic.

Comment

Hern is all talk

Comment

If they have no problem co promoting then what's this "brickwall" about?

Comment

I would love Frampton to brutalise and KO Quigg in Manchester.

However, Frampton is the big ticket in this fight and should be the side that dictates the negotiations. Charm, charisma, looks and an all action fighting style.

Quigg is a step below a peasant.

I'm still shaking my head at Cleverly-Belew Matchroom PPV. British boxing lost thousands of fans that night.

Eddie Hearn, you fraud.
                Last edited by Adamjr91; 04-07-2015, 01:47 PM.

Comment

I never thought id see this sort of sheyt from hearn, not a way to negotiate a fight, i can only guess they are moving on , and trying to save face with the fans when they announce a bum.
                  I remember hearn slating warren for using these tactics in the past.

Comment

Rigondeaux would fight him for less , make him an offer .

Hit and not be hit .

Comment

Working...
                    X