No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado vs. Curtis Stevens Early BKB Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado vs. Curtis Stevens Early BKB Results

Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, Nevada - In the first ever women's BKB event, Layla McCarter defeated Diana Prazak via TKO to capture the women's lightweight championship. The fight opened up the pay-per-view telecast. The time of the stoppage was 1:50 in the seventh and final round.

Both women slugged it out over all seven rounds but the more experienced McCarter clearly was getting the better of the action. McCarter scored two knockdowns and referee Russell Mora stopped the fight shortly after the second knockdown when a bloodied Prazak didn't throw any punches back.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great show lots of fun. Love the hit chip* stats

Comment

sick of rosados drama and complaints. Stevens should have got the W there

Comment

If that was a real boxing ring. Gabe woulda won by a shutout....he stood outside landed his jabs, his right hands, movement....part of the reason he got dropped was because it was a pit, and he had to stand close to Curtis Stevens who does hit hard.

Comment

Who's down for Arreola Harper 2 in the pit?

Comment

scored it 67-65 Rosado the only rounds that stevens won were the 2nd and the one where he dropped gabe.

Comment

had it a draw myself.

Comment

I need to rewatch it but I felt that Stevens deserved the win.

Rosado didn't really seem to be boxing but moving to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  I need to rewatch it but I felt that Stevens deserved the win.

Rosado didn't really seem to be boxing but moving to survive.
                  Yeah I like both of these guys but I think Stevens by a point or draw ..but no way I can say rosado won...warriors though

Comment

I think Stevens pulled it off. But I guess a draw is fine. The judge who had it for stevens though was on crack. No way he won all thos rounds

Comment

Working...
                    X