No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Early ESPN FNF Results From Corona, California

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Early ESPN FNF Results From Corona, California

Junior welterweight Emmanuel Robles won a six round unanimous decision over Wilberth Lopez.

It was a tactical, but rough at times battle between southpaw fighters. Robles was able to land consistently with overhand left crosses to Lopez's head during the first half of the fight. Robles was also effective attacking the Lopez's body as well.

Lopez began to turn the tide in his favor in the fourth round, landing counter left hands to Robles' head. Robles had to deal with a cut over his left eye in the fifth round, likely from a punch or an accidental headbutt. In the final round, Robles was the more effective fighter, landing the more telling blows.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I saw this as a good fight with petrov winning by a couple points.. Teddy atlas has got to be one of the worst critics along with lederman

Comment

joe gallagher is on the phone to hearn and diaz,'it'd be a great fight for anthony, if he lost a couple more fights first, he's still a bit much life left in him right now, we'll do it at 3 days notice and a rematch clause though'. cheers eddie any chance of three tune ups first cause i aint realy got a clue'

Comment

Originally posted by FelipeB View Post
        I saw this as a good fight with petrov winning by a couple points.. Teddy atlas has got to be one of the worst critics along with lederman
        Yes, it was a good fight and no, it wasn't close. Diaz won the 1st round due to BS knockdown, maybe took another round one down the road. That's it.

Comment

I had it 97-90 Petrov. 1st and 8th round for Díaz.

Comment

Working...
          X